Friday, March 26, 2010


Black: Thisis the front cover of my book.
This book gives you a good feel of mystic creatures and beings that give people a sence of mystery.
This book caver made me feel like writing and drawing my own dragon novel.
The black dragon on this cover made me feel a strong pull mysery, and got me thinking "what if there were dragons and if there were, where would they be, would they be hidden amung us or in a diffrent relm,were we can't touch.
So i'm basing my story on a young girl stumbules on an ancient civialization long lost in the middle of egypt, where a statue of a dragon, that layed hidden in the sand has risen out.
The girl is then cast into a portal that lands her in a strang land where dragons, broowneies, griphanes,unicorns, dwarfs, elves, and many othere beings of myth.
She soon finds out that she's the only Human there, and soon relies on the help of mystic creatures to helpher back home, but a dark force planes to keep her there.
so yah thats what i plan to do. Blood Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment